We're back for 2015!
Last year Ai-Ling Truong (aka the Blue Apocalypse) and I started a little segment called The Food Alternative. It airs each Tuesday at 6pm on RTRFM 92.1 during Drivetime with Simon and Anth. Those guys basically drink beer and interview our guests whilst we do the hard yards ... researching potential stories, eating a lot (for research yeah?) and unearthing Perth's best kept secrets to share with you.
We focus on WA's awesome foodie scene where great eats, drinks and passion meet and we love it! So far we have 37 episodes under our belts all of which you can find right right here.
Every now and then Ai-Ling or myself will jump on air and this week I spoke with Simon and Anth about Eat Drink Perth. If you missed Episode #37 you're forgiven as I am sure you were just in the toilet or something. But never fear as you can jump online and listen to our restream.
Here is a link to all the great events I mentioned:
- Get your bao on at Night Noodle Markets
- Experience the magic of a long table dinner curated by the talented Stacey Clark Stylist at the The Creatives - Autumn long table dinner this Saturday, 28 March
- Support local at Small Batched this Sunday at Whipper Snapper Distillery this Sunday. A whiskey and food festival featuring new comers The Bao Bar, Beersine, Sue Lewis Chocolatier, Fervor, The Little Cheese Shop and more
- Learn how to cook the perfect steak at Meat Me In the City's meat masterclass
- Food Truck Rumble created by my co-producer Ai-Ling on Sunday, 12 April