A hive of six chefs came together to celebrate pollination to plate on a chilly Sunday night at Grub during #MFWF.
Grub is an eccentric urban oasis in Fitzroy dotted with bric-a-brac, plants and gnomes. Grub serves up an all-day menu and is a hotspot for breakfast goers. With Head Chef, Scott Blomfield, at the helm, Grub likes to do things a little differently with strong roots in sustainability and farm to plate.
Conscious Deliciousness shone the spotlight on Melbourne's best sustainability focused chefs and produce suppliers. With ethical farming practices and sustainability at the forefront, each dish was created to ensure little wastage across the board.
* Scott Blomfield - Head Chef Grub
* Alejandro Saravia – Owner / head chef at Pastuso Restaurant
* Jesse Gerner – Owner executive chef Anada, Bomba, Green Park Dining
* Daniel Giraldo – Head Chef Maha Restaurant
* Pierre Roelofs – Pastry Chef and creator of the Dessert Evenings
* Thiago Miranda – Finalist on Electrolux Appetite for Excellence and former head chef at Church Street Enoteca
* Paolo Tancredi – Chef and creator of Speak as you Eat
* Cam Smith (3RRR – Eat It) - MC
Eating up a storm for Thermomix as the Melbourne Food & Wine Festival Insider.